This book points out the two major problems with most fad reducing diets: they are frequently nutritionally unbalanced, and any weight loss is often regained quickly. Discusses Dr. Jensen’s 60 years of sanitarium practice with thousands of weight management cases. Learn how to diet the healthy, well-balanced way and lose weight without regaining it. Includes instructions for proper exercise and nutritional supplements.
- Are you Obesity Statistic?
- Why you gain weight
- The Right Way to Count Calories
- Exercise Keeps Us Trim
- My Health & Harmony Food Regime
- Tips on Staying at the Right Weight
- Two Diet Plans for Losing Weight
- How to Help Overweight Children
- 204 Pages