A comprehensive guide to the healing power foods. Elaborates on the 28 factors necessary for correcting body ailments, and the need for supplements. Includes specialty foods from around the world and diets for geriatrics and hypoglycemics. Reveals interesting historical stories documenting foods as medicine.
• The Vital Food Elements
• Coping with Intense Stress
• Foods for Every Stage of Life
• Avoiding Foodless Food Traps
• Vegetarianism: The Pros and Cons
• Raw Juices, Tonics & Special Broths
• Fasting and Elimination Diets
• Equipping the Healthy Kitchen
• Is Our Water Fit to Drink?