HARDCOVER – 387 PAGES
Hundreds of photos, charts and Illustrations!
As Taught byEllen Tart-Jensen Ph.D.,D.Sc.,CCII
BeautifullyIllustrated with Educational Color Graphs and Charts
Reviews the Remarkable International Historyand Roots of Iridology with Historical Iridology Charts from Around the World
Teaches in Depth Comprehensive Iridology™ as is approved by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA)
• Definition of Iridology and What It Can and Cannot Do
• Iris Zones
• The Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Eye
• Iris Fiber Structure, Density, and Resilience
• Iris Color and Pigmentation
Includes Detailed Instruction With Color Graphs and Iris Photographs On:
• The Latest Research on Ways the Eyes Change
• The Many and Varied Iris Constitutions Based on Color & Structure with Informative Nutritional Recommendations for Each
• A Complete Review of the Collarette and What It Indicates About Vitality Levels and Digestive Ability
• The Various Pupil Shapes and What They Indicate About the Health of the Spine and Bodily Organs
• Iris Signs, Lacuna Types, Transversal Signs, and Iris Syndromes With Specific Arrows to Signs Within Iris Photographs
• Sclera Signs with Arrows and Explanations
• Diseases, Injuries, and Deformities of the Eye
• Detailed Iris Analysis and Instructions On How to Perform an Iris Analysis
Ellen Tart-Jensen has created an informational
website on Iridology!
On this website, you will learn how to analyze the eyes, find
answers to your frequently asked questions, read updated news blogs about
iridology and become informed about certification in iridology.
You can also find free downloads about iridology and be able to order Ellen Tart-Jensen’s E-Books and video tutorials. If you want to learn more about iridology, this educational website is a must to visit!