Practical advice to health professionals who deal with today's devastating diseases. Covers specific ideas on the role nutrtion plays in our health maintenance system. As well as degenerative diseases, chemical dependency and doctor-patient relationships. Addresses iridology, homeopathy, chiropractic, acupuncture, and osteopathy. With an extended look at the future of the healing arts, you'll explore new avenues of thought plus the challenges still to be conquered.
- The iridology-Nutrtion Connection
- Needed: A Language for Iridology
- The Scope of Iridology
- A New Breed of Doctor
- Are We Treating Disease or Chemical Deficiency?
- Modern Plagues: Herpes II and AIDS
- Helping a Patient Reach His Potential